26 Jun e-retail web application software for universal insurance
Building an insurance claims submission app
Universal Insurance PLC wanted to provide a more efficient way of paying for insurance premium
- Simplifying the procedure with a friendly, clear, and easy-to-use tool
- Reducing the average insurance processing time and cost
- Providing a fast, safe, and secure system that allows all users to handle all kinds of documentation
- Integrating a feature within the current website accessible to anybody, with no installation required regardless of the device used
- Skipping user account creation during the insurance purchase process
- Integrate payment gateway for easy payment
The web application had to achieve two main goals: Allow all users make payment for premium round the clock without having to log in and/or create a user account, and allow the insurance company to manage, process, and assess submitted information at the backend.
To accomplish these goals we decided to build two completely different user interfaces — a front-end user interface and a back-end user interface — each providing a custom solution with specific and unique features.